Search . . .
News & Updates @ TIC
publication date: Oct 7, 2016
Page for news and updates at TIC:
Week of November 28, 2016:
- We will be updating the website soon with a new look!
- November featured article of the month is about to be archived into Members-only content.
- Look for December featured article of the month: An introduction of Ehlers-Danlos syndrome to the CST practitioner by Eloise Stager
Week of November 1, 2016:
- November featured article: The Application of Craniosacral Therapy for Sensory Motor Health and Development: An Anthroposophical Perspective now published and available
- Manual Therapy & the TMJ is now up and available
Week of October 23, 2016:
- Author interview scheduled for December 12, 2016. Inner Power of Stillness with Alex Filmer-Lorch, Margaret Gill, and Caroline Barrow. See calendar to register
- New contributor pages added. Alexander Filmer-Lorch, Aurore Sibley
- New Facebook group created as part of The Idea Crucible mission. Bodymindspirit group
Week of October 16,2016
- New logo for The Idea Crucible
- Contact with authors of The Inner Power of Stillness about creating an author interview webinar
Week of October 2, 2016:
- New blog entry. Bodymind resilience
- Contact with new contributors (look to dates appearing on the calendar for these releases)
- Incorporating mindfulness into our practice
- Non-invasive use of language
Week of September 25, 2016:
- Added in a new forum. More attractive and easier to use than the old forum. Please check it out and participate!