Search . . .
Registering for SIBT: The Body
Glad you are interested and excited about registering for SIBT: The Body. Here's how you do it!
Create a membership with The Idea Crucible. If you are already a subscibing member, then you're done with this step. Move on to step 2. If you aren't yet a TIC member, please Click here to become a member. You have a choice between being a monthly member ($15/month) or an annual member ($120/year - best value). The active membership with The Idea Crucible covers all of your online mentorship opportunities as well as access to the site materials for the CST Working with Chronic Depletion class and the SIBT: The Body class.
Live mentorship opportunities are:
- Regular online mentorship groups specifically for SIBT: The Body
- Regular Virtual Study Groups for CST/SER
- Regular Peer Supervision Groups for professional practice
- Online facebook group community
- Two half hour 1x1 mentorship sessions (must be used within 6 months of registering for the course). Additional mentorship available for a reduced fee.
Pay the SIBT: The Body registration fee in "the store". Click here.
(FYI, You won't be able to "see" the course registration link unless you are a member and logged in)
*The course is currently discounted down to $475 due to the financial difficulty caused to practitioners by the COVID-19 Pandemic. If you need or would like to pay for the course in installments, we do have a 3-month installment option with a price of $550. To utilize the installment option, pay the first installment here, and in step 3 make sure to include in your application the desire to pay in installments.
Send an email to [email protected] with your application. In your application, please include the following information and answer the following questions.
- Date and location where you attended the CST Working with Chronic Depletion course
- Statement of how you have been using the CST Working with Chronic Depletion material and what you hope to gain by continuing your studies in the SIBT style of working.
Upon reviewing your application, we will notify you by email of your acceptance status and give you access to course modules.
If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected]!