Search . . .
Jul 13, 2017 - Virtual Study Group/Peer Supervision
Virtual Study Group/Peer Supervision
Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 04:00 PM
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 at 05:00 PM
The practitioner/peer supervision group will be a time for participants to come together and support each other in service of being excellent practitioners. Topics for discussion might include:
- technique questions
- practice boundary questions
- complex client discussion
- best business and marketing practices
- general support
Participants are encouraged to come to the meeting with a challenging client and/or questions for discussion. The peer supervision group will include a brief period of coming to presence as a group and will be facilitated by Eric Moya, Cst-D, Ms/Mfct. (Included in TIC membership, $20 for non-TIC members)
Registering is easy:
- Click here and register for the group: Register me!
- You will get a notification that your registration is pending
- Then click here to complete payment (members can skip this step)