Search . . .
The bodymindspirit podcast is available for the public about many topics related to bodymindspirit integration.
We want to play a positive and proactive role in elevating the conversation of body, mind, spirit integration theory, and practice.
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Episode 2: Interview on Death & Dying with Heather Wahanik (Part 1)
- Episode 3: Interview on Death & Dying with Heather Wahanik (Part 2)
- Episode 4: Meditation with Alex Filmer-Lorch. The Scale of Stillness Practice
- Episode 5: A chat with Alison Williamson about mindful menstruation and its connection to the psyche
- Episode 6: Author Interview with Irit Schaffer about her book Good Blood: A Journey of Healing (Part 1)
- Episode 7: Interview with Irit Schaffer (Part 2)
- Episode 8: Author Interview with Nikki Kenward about her book It's All in Your Gut: Let Your Second Brain Guide You to Optimal Health (Part 1)
- Episode 9: Interview with Nikki Kenward (Part 2)
- Episode 10: Author Interview with Sarah Bigham about her book Kind Chemist Wife: Musings at 3:00 AM (Part 1)
- Episode 11: Author Interview with Sarah Bigham. (Part 2)
- Episode 12: Interview with Author and Herbalist Kimberly Gallagher about her book, Aphrodisiac (Part 1)
- Episode 13: Interview with Kimberly Gallagher (Part 2) with poem reading and meditation
The Idea Crucible values progressive voices from established and new platforms. It can take a lot of time to seek out and find new podcasts, so we are opening our ears on your behalf and keeping our eyes on topics related to body-mind-spirit integration to share within this new section of the site, Podcast Singles.
In Podcast Singles, we will share a single episode from a variety of podcasts we adore, eventually building a small library in an aggregate model.
Our goal is to introduce you to progressive and emerging people you may not have found yet, with topics that will hopefully spark your curiosity, move your spirit, and engage your intellect.
Our hope is to introduce many, many voices to our audience sharing a wide range of perspectives and experiences from practitioners and therapists worldwide. We hope you enjoy, Podcast Singles: