Search . . .
Although there is inevitable overlap between body, mind, spirit, ethics, anatomy, and so forth, the articles and videos listed in this section are loosely grouped around the category of "Integration". The idea behind having an integration category is wanting to recognize that emergence and innovation in thought and skills are often happen when different perspectives and paradigms come together. Integration is emergence in action.
- Whole Body Evaluations
- Non-Invasive Communication in Manual Therapy
- Integrating Breathing Pattern Awareness with Complex Clients
- Author interview: The Inner Power of Stillness
- CST & Reflexology
- When They Laugh
- To Err on the Side of Listening
- Massage Therapy & Bodywork Applications for Autism
- Selecting & Integrating Relevant Objective Assessments to Guide and Measure Positive Treatment Outcomes in the BodyMindSpirit Triad
- Soft Hands, Soft Words
- Breath: The Missing Key to Positive Results with Many Complex Manual Therapy Clients
- The Application of CranioSacral Therapy for Sensory Motor Health and Development: An Anthroposophical Perspective