Search . . .
Anatomy & Physiology:
The Anatomy & Physiology course is a 24-lecture webinar series covering the fundamentals of anatomy & physiology. Your lecturer is Dr. Anna Marie Messina, a Chiropractor who has made extensive study of the body.
Foundations of Manual Therapy:
The Foundations of Manual Therapy Series is a sequential group of webinars, articles, and blogs designed to introduce practitioners to the core building blocks of a successful and and effective manual therapy practice. By understanding and all modalities and techniques in therapy are derived from the same building blocks, a practitioner willbe able to create more connection, fluidity, and skill across a great variety of modalities and practices.
The various modules will include theory, examples, interviews, references, printed materials, and exercises for ongoing practice and mastery. Learning with the Foundations of Manual Therapy will be supported with the monthly virtual study groups and online mentorship/supervision.
Library of Virtual Study Group/Peer Supervision Group Recorded Discussions:
Virtual study groups/Peer supervision groups are an opportunity for practitioners to support each other in the process of becoming better therapists. Please click through to access the recordings of previous groups as well as a longer description of the VSG/Peer Supervision process:
Specialized Content Related to Systems Informed Style of Bodymindspirit Therapy (Epicenter work):
All the content in this portal page carried a pre-requisite of CST Working with Chronic Depletion
Specialized Content Related to CranioSacral Therapy:
The content contained in this portal page carries pre-requisites of having attended Upledger CST courses. Click through to view the content.
General Interest Webinars (no prerequisite):
- Anatomical Intricacies of the Cranium
- Author interview - The Inner Power of Stillness
- CST and the Enteric Nervous System
- CST & Reflexology
- Dharma Talk #1 - The Scale of Stillness Practice
- Dharma Talk #2 - Starting Point
- Dharma Talk #3 - Accessing Deeper Levels of the Breath
- Dharma Talk #4 - Rooting & Containment
- Gross anatomy of CST
- Incorporating Breathing Pattern Awareness with Complex Clients
- Intraosseous restrictions
- Manual therapy and cervical nerves
- Manual therapy and cranial nerves
- Manual therapy and lumbar nerves
- Manual therapy for migraines and complex headaches
- Manual Therapy for the Myodural Bridge
- Manual therapy for the pelvis and pelvic dysfunction
- Working with the sphenoid lesions
- Manual therapy & the TMJ
- Manual therapy and thoracic nerves
- Non-invasive communication in manual therapy
- Repaso de TCS I (en espanol) January 2018
- Repaso de TCS (en Espanol) - 05/2018
- Repaso de TCS-Formas de Evaluacion Global (en Espanol)
- Repaso de TCS - Grupo de Estudio Virtual (Febrero 2019)